While it is always recommended to enroll your child in your neighborhood school, we do understand that at times circumstances exist that create the need to enroll in a school outside of your neighborhood school boundary area or outside Marysville School District.

A Choice Transfer request is made when a student wants to attend a school outside of the school district where the student lives.
Parents who choose to enroll their child(ren) in one of the district’s option programs or in a school other than their designated neighborhood school must complete an Annual In-District Transfer Request.
Choice Transfer Request Form (English)

Formar - Solicitud la Transferencia de Elección (Spanish)
Annual In-District Transfer Form (K-5)

Annual In-District Transfer Form (6-8)

Annual In-District Transfer Form (9-12)


Shari Grover

Registrar (Grades 9-12)360-965-0038

For elementary and middle school registration, contact your neighborhood school.