About the School
At Grove Elementary, we are very proud to have received a grant from the Franklin Covey Foundation to bring The Leader in Me to Grove Elementary. In conjunction with our PTA, we learn and share about the principles and processes for developing a community who practice the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People based on the work by Stephan Covey. Our goal is to cultivate the greatness in each and every child so collectively we can ensure a better future for them, and ultimately a better world for all. Students learn to set goals for their academic and social growth, take on leadership roles within their classrooms and throughout our school, and make a positive difference in our community as a whole. Our job is to prepare our students for the challenges they face in their educational careers, and society today, so they will become successful change agents in the 21st century. The Leader in Me process provided us the vehicle to accomplish this goal. As a collective staff, we are excited to continue this journey of empowering the greatness in every child, every day at Grove Elementary!
As partners in the education of your child, we welcome your communication in our efforts to reach our goals and build a culture of greatness. If you have any questions or concerns about our school, please feel free to contact us anytime.
At Grove Elementary, together with family and community, we provide a positive, high performing learning community for all.
Grove Elementary School is known as a school where:
- Students & staff are actively engaged in their learning to reach high goals by working hard every day.
- Students & staff care about their learning & the learning of others.
- Students & staff work together to create a trusting, respectful, risk taking environment that is safe.
- The school community works to be a warm and welcoming place where everyone can be a part.
- Students & staff work in collaboration for instruction, learning & decision-making.
- Parents and staff work collaboratively in the best interest of children.