About the School
Quil Ceda Tulalip Elementary has an enrollment of 540 students in grades Kindergarten through 5th Grade. Our school provides a rich learning environment blending the Tulalip Culture with Common Core Standards to improve student learning. We celebrate culture each day with our Morning Assembly in the gym at 9:20 am which lasts about 10 minutes. Students lead traditional drumming and singing, followed by the Pledge of Allegiance and inspirational daily messages from staff or students.
Each Monday we honor students with our G.R.O.W.S. leaf awards. This award is earned by following our "guidelines for success" (Grow your brain at least 6 hours a day, Respect yourself, all people and things, Own your actions and attitudes, Welcome all who come to our community, Safety is a must). Students who earn this award will be recognized at our morning assembly.
- The mission of Quil Ceda Tulalip Elementary School is to be a safe, healthy, positive, and inclusive community.
- We are committed to empowering and motivating each member to learn, grow, and improve.
- We value and respect all cultures and academics.
- We value a growth mindset for adults and children.
- We meet students where they are and work to accelerate their growth and learning.
- We maintain compassion and high expectations.
- We collaborate with staff, students, and families.