About the School
Quil Ceda Tulalip Elementary is a public school in Marysville School District located on the Tulalip Indian Reservation. It has an enrollment of around 500 students in grades Kindergarten through 5th Grade. Our school provides a rich learning environment blending the Tulalip Culture with Common Core Standards to improve student learning. We assemble each morning in the gym to honor the culture of our community. Students lead traditional drumming and singing, this is followed by an inspirational message or traditional story.
Visit our Facebook page to learn more about us.
- The mission of Quil Ceda Tulalip Elementary School is to be a safe, healthy, positive, and inclusive community.
- We are committed to empowering and motivating each member to learn, grow, and improve.
- We value and respect all cultures and academics.
- We value a growth mindset for adults and children.
- We meet students where they are and work to accelerate their growth and learning.
- We maintain compassion and high expectations.
- We collaborate with staff, students, and families.