Using Your Shoretel Phone
- Outside Call - Dial 9 then number
- Internal Call - Dial Extension w/ leading 2
- Voicemail - press button on phone - contact 20200 for the default password or to have a password reset.
- All numbers are (360) 965-????
- System wide directory via the "directory" button on your phone.
We have three models of phones in use, IP 420, IP 480, and IP 655. See below for quick reference sheets for each model.
Link to Self Paced Phone Tutorial: http://training.shoretel.com/communicator/
QUICK REFERENCE - SHORETEL VOICEMAIL
This is a reference on how to use the voicemail feature on your phone.
QUICK REFERENCE - IP 420 PHONE
The IP 420 is the phone that is found in the vast majority of places in the school district. This is a quick reference guide on how to use the IP420 phone and features.
QUICK REFERENCE - IP 480 PHONE
The IP 480 is generally used in office spaces and where multiple lines are needed. This phone also has a full duplex speaker phone.
QUICK REFERENCE - IP 655 PHONE
This phone is used primarily in executive offices and large rooms like the boardroom, due to the built in microphone and speaker array / conference phone ability.