What is Skyward Family Access?
Family Access gives parents and students on-line access to student information, including test scores, attendance, class schedules, and immunization records. Parents can verify on-line that the emergency contact information on each student is correct.
*Parents and guardians can get online, up-to-date student information In 90 different languages.
Use Skyward to access information on:
- Missing Assignments
- Important Messages
- Cafeteria/Food Service Account Balances and Purchases
- On-Line Forms, including Athletic Packet
- Upcoming Events
- Cell Phone App available
To retrieve or set up your Family Access Log In/Password
Please read through these instructions first, then go to the Family Access info and log-in page.
- If you do not know your log in and/or password or you are retrieving it for the first time, click on "Forgot your login or password?"
- Enter your email address (the one provided to your school's office at time of registration).
- Click on submit button.
- Login and password will be sent to your email address.
- If you need further assistance, please call your school's main office.
For questions about Family Access logins or to update your family's phone number and physical address, contact your middle or high school's registrar or your elementary school's secretary.
Important: Please make sure that your email address in Family Access is correct. Besides being used to e-mail your password if you forget, every fall those emails are uploaded into school and District E-News lists. It's one channel the District will use to contact parents in an emergency and a way teachers are able to get information to correspond with parents about their student. You can update your e-mail address once you login to Family Access by clicking on "account information."
Teachers are required to post grade updates in alignment with semester and trimester reporting dates. More frequent updates might be made at the professional discretion of the teacher and may depend on the nature of the curriculum. That means you may see more frequent updates in some of your student's classes than in others.