We have officially been approved to operate under the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP).
This means a few things for MSD25 and our students:
1. ALL students will eat for free, regardless of income or Free & Reduced Eligibility.
2. We will no longer use Applications for the Free and Reduced Program, but will collect a mandatory Family Income Survey.
3. Only students who are eligible for the Free and Reduced Program, who have a Consent to Share form on file, will be able
to get fee waivers, etc.
4. This will be the case for the next 4 years! Free meals - every student - 4 years!
5. The forms are available in multiple languages.