LINEA DEL DISTRITO EN ESPAÑOL 360.965.0254
clases, entrenamientos y reuniones para padres 2018-19
- Disciplina Positiva - Entrenamiento en Español (Grados k-12) Otros temas a tratar Identidad cultural, Comunicación con sus hijos, sistema educativo, y recursos de ayuda de la comunidad y escuelas. Registrarse por internet AQUI Días 15 de Nov, Dic 11, Ene 9, Marzo 21, Abril 10, Mayo 15, Junio 11 de 12pm-3pm en el Distrito Escolar de Marysville - Board room 4220 80th st NE Marysville WA 98270. Tendremos guardería y almuerzo ligero.
- Comidas Gratis 3 años en la escuelas Día: 17 de Enero 2009 6pm Lugar: Mountain View Art Tech high school (7204 27th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271)
- Líderes Naturales Guardería y Almuerzo incluído. Registrarse por internet AQUI Dos días: 23 de Enero 10am-1pm y 06 de Febrero 10am-3pm Temas: Como ser líderes voluntarios, Finanzas, Crédito Financiero, y banca.
- Clases de Inglés con Guardería. Todos los Jueves Nov 1,8,15,29 y Diciembre 6 y 13 de 5-6:30pm Clases y Registración en Early Learning Center 7622 44th Av NE Marysville WA 98270
OTRAS CLASES Y EVENTOS EN MARYSVILLE
BIENVENIDAS FAMILIAS AL DISTRITO ESCOLAR DE MARYSVILLE
WELCOME FAMILIES TO SCHOOLS OF THE MARYSVILLE SCHOOL DISTRICT
My name is Wendy Messarina, and I am the District Lead Parent Advocate for the Marysville School District. I work with all 22 schools Grades K-12. My main function is to educate / inform parents about available resources in schools and community, connect them with the right person to solve their concerns or questions. My office is located in the administrative building of the Marysville School District at the Equity, Diversity and Native Education Department.
The Superintendent, and all district employees, give a warm welcome to our schools. You, your children and their education, are very important to us. As the parent / guardian of our students, you have the right to actively participate in their education, including being able to communicate at any time with our teachers and employees.
Our district / schools has many FREE services for families:
- Intérpretes (verbal communication)
For meetings / conferences / school activities, request an interpreter in advance at your school at any time of the year. We have more than 200 languages available. The service is free.
For Immediate Assistance, Ask at your school to use "Language Line" Interpreters by telephone available in seconds and free of charge. (For emergencies or short conversations of 7 minutes (The school staff can conduct a telephone conversation between 3 people: the school, the parent and an interpreter) Available as many times as necessary.
- District-Level Translations (Written Communication) Request it at your school or visit www.msd25.org (SPANISH)
- Material / Publications in your language, and resources available in schools & community: www.msd25.org/español www.msd25.org/english-language-learners-ell
- Multicultural Parent Volunteers, Parent Advisory Committee for the Superintendent (PAC), Natural Leaders, PTA.
Do you need more information, have suggestions or complaints? Please contact our District Line in Spanish 360.965.0254 (Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) during school hours, except for vacations and holidays. Request an appointment and / or leave your details in order to contact him. You can send an email to Wendy_messarina@msd25.org
"Remember you are your child's first teacher. He is educated at home and taught at school. "
We hope to meet you soon, listen to your suggestions and concerns and see them participate in different activities at your children's school.
Wendy Messarina (I speak Spanish)
MSD District Lead Parent Advocate | Migrant Student Office Clerk
District Info-Line for parents in Spanish 360.965.0254
4220 80th ST NE Marysville WA 98270