The Marysville School District Board of Directors will meet in a Work Study Session followed by a Regular Session meeting:
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
4:00 p.m./Work Study
6:00 p.m./Regular Session
In accordance with Washington State Governor’s Proclamation 20-28, this meeting will be hosted remotely to approve routine matters and matters considered essential to respond to the current health emergency.
The agenda can be viewed HERE.
The Board of Directors welcomes the opportunity to hear public comment and allows time for this purpose at each regular session meeting under "Hearing of Business of Visitors".
Written Public Comments can be submitted HERE and will be provided to each board director. Please note that these comments will not be read aloud at this time.
To address the board via ZOOM, sign up HERE 2 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
· Each individual has up to 3 minutes.
· The maximum time allotted for Hearing of Business of Visitors per agenda is 30 minutes.
In the interest of time, order, and respect to others:
· Complaints or charges about employees are not permissible during public comment. These issues are to be addressed to the superintendent in writing.
· The board, superintendent or district personnel typically do not engage in direct conversations or give feedback during the meeting.
· Questions / comments from those addressing the board may be referred to staff for follow up at a later date, if needed.
Board action and discussion is limited to previously published agenda topics (RCW 42.30).
This meeting may be accessed through the Zoom information below:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +12532158782,,86339756332# or +13462487799,,86339756332#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free) or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 863 3975 6332
International numbers available: https://msd25.zoom.us/u/kb7U1MlL6
Superintendent's Executive Assistant & Board Recording Secretary