The Marysville School District Board of Directors will meet in a Work Study Session followed by a Regular Session meeting:
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
4:00 p.m./Work Study
6:00 p.m./Regular Session
In accordance with Washington State Governor’s Proclamation 20-28, this meeting will be hosted remotely to approve routine matters and matters considered essential to respond to the current health emergency.
The agenda can be viewed HERE.
The Board of Directors welcomes the opportunity to hear public comment and allows time for this purpose at each regular session meeting under "Hearing of Business of Visitors".
Written Public Comments can be submitted HERE and will be provided to each board director. Please note that these comments will not be read aloud at this time.
To address the board via ZOOM, sign up HERE 2 hours prior to the start of the meeting. You will receive a confirmation email prior to the meeting.
· Each individual has up to 3 minutes.
· The maximum time allotted for Hearing of Business of Visitors per agenda is 30 minutes.
In the interest of time, order, and respect to others:
· Complaints or charges about employees are not permissible during public comment. These issues are to be addressed to the superintendent in writing.
· The board, superintendent or district personnel typically do not engage in direct conversations or give feedback during the meeting.
· Questions / comments from those addressing the board may be referred to staff for follow up at a later date, if needed.
Board action and discussion is limited to previously published agenda topics (RCW 42.30).
This meeting may be accessed through the Zoom information below:
https://msd25.zoom.us/j/87327430902?pwd=QjUrQy95L3hYV2pnOGR0ZUVkR2FPZz09 Passcode: 774540 Or One tap mobile : US: +12532158782,,87327430902# or +13462487799,,87327430902# Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 253 215 8782 or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) Webinar ID: 873 2743 0902
Superintendent's Executive Assistant & Board Recording Secretary