Monday, March 21, 2022
4:00 p.m./Work Study
6:00 p.m./Regular Session.
Totem Middle School Library
1605 7th Street, Marysville
The Board of Directors meetings are hosted in-person and remotely via Zoom.
The agenda can be viewed HERE.
Public Comment: The Public Comment portion of the Regular Meeting allows time for the Board of Directors to hear public comments. Per the Open Public Meetings Act, the Board is not allowed to engage in open discussion with the public during a Regular Meeting. The Board, Superintendent, or district personnel will not respond to public comment during the Regular Meeting, but comments may be referred to district staff for follow-up at a later date if needed or requested.
- Written Public Comments can be submitted HERE. Comments submitted will be provided to each board member.
- To address the Board of Directors via ZOOM, sign up HERE 3 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
- To address the Board of Directors in person, sign up on the clipboard provided at the entrance or complete the Public Comment form HERE.
- Per policy 1430 the Board requires that those addressing the Board be residents or employees of the district, or representative of such residents or employees, parents or guardians of students enrolled in district schools, or employees of businesses located in this district. Speakers are asked to present their name and address when they make public comments in-person and remotely.
- Each individual has up to 3 minutes.
- A group of individuals may combine their time (up to a 10-minute maximum) with one spokesperson for the group.
In the interest of time, order, and respect to others:
- Complaints or charges about employees are not permissible during public comment. These issues are to be addressed to the superintendent in writing.
- The board, superintendent or district personnel typically do not engage in direct conversations or give feedback during the meeting.
- Questions / comments from those addressing the board may be referred to staff for follow-up at a later date if needed.
Board action and discussion is limited to previously published agenda topics (RCW 42.30).
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Passcode: 237248 Webinar ID: 849 6804 0253
Or One tap mobile : US: +12532158782,,84696863721# or +16699006833,,84696863721#
Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free)
International numbers available: https://msd25.zoom.us/u/kdpLFSjue4
Superintendent's Executive Assistant & Board Recording Secretary