Wednesday, December 8, 2021
4:00 p.m./Work Study
5:30 pm - Outgoing Board Member Reception
6:00 p.m./Regular Session.
Beginning December 8, 2021, the Board of Directors will resume in-person meetings with limited capacity and in accordance with Washington State Governor’s Proclamation 20-25.10. The meetings will be hosted in-person and remotely to approve routine matters and matters considered essential to respond to the current health emergency.
The agenda can be viewed HERE.
In order to conduct in-person meetings the Marysville School District is required to collect information including each individual's email, full name, date of birth, address, and phone number, solely for the purpose of assisting public health authorities with contact tracing, should contact tracing be necessary. This information is not subject to public disclosure or public records request, will only be used for the purpose of contact tracing by public health officials (if necessary), and will be destroyed after 28 days.
Attend the meeting in person: Pre-Register HERE! (32 seats are available on a first-come basis, you must pre-register by 3:00 pm on December 8, 2021 to attend in person. You will receive email confirmation.) Each person attending in-person is required to wear a mask.
Public Comment: The Public Comment portion of the Regular Meeting allows time for the Board of Directors to hear public comment. Per the Open Public Meetings Act, the Board is not allowed to engage in open discussion with the public during a Regular Meeting. The Board, Superintendent or district personnel will not respond to public comment during the Regular Meeting, but comments may be referred to district staff for follow-up at a later date if needed or requested.
- Written Public Comments can be submitted HERE. Comments submitted will be provided to each board member.
- To address the Board of Directors via ZOOM, sign up HERE 3 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
- To address the Board of Directors in person, you must pre-register to reserve a seat and complete the Public Comment form HERE.
- Per policy 1430 the Board requires that those addressing the Board be residents or employees of the district, or representative of such residents or employees, parents or guardians of students enrolled in district schools, or employees of businesses located in this district. Speakers are asked to present their name and address when they make public comments in-person and remotely.
- Each individual has up to 3 minutes.
- A group of individuals may combine their time (up to a 10-minute maximum) with one spokesperson for the group.
In the interest of time, order, and respect to others:
- Complaints or charges about employees are not permissible during public comment. These issues are to be addressed to the superintendent in writing.
- The board, superintendent or district personnel typically do not engage in direct conversations or give feedback during the meeting.
- Questions / comments from those addressing the board may be referred to staff for follow-up at a later date, if needed.
Board action and discussion is limited to previously published agenda topics (RCW 42.30).
This meeting may be accessed through the Zoom information below:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +12532158782,,86848518688# or +13462487799,,86848518688#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free) or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 868 4851 8688
International numbers available: https://msd25.zoom.us/u/kdkVwVOBb6
Superintendent's Executive Assistant & Board Recording Secretary