The purpose of this message is to provide important information regarding bus transportation for students to and from school for all grades during the hybrid learning model as more students attend school in-person.
Beginning on Wednesday, April 14, students in grades 6 and 9 will return to in-person learning in a hybrid model followed by all grades 6 - 12 on April 19. This means on April 19, all grades preschool through 12 will be back in school in a hybrid model! This is great news but as we settle into routines and schedules there may be some impacts to bus schedules including delayed buses or bus changes as routes continue to be modified.
Please review the following bus transportation information carefully:
- Middle school bus transportation for Cedarcrest, Marysville, and Totem Middle Schools will be direct transportation to and from school using the designated bus stops - click HERE to view routes.
- 10th Street Middle School students will ride the same bus as the other Marysville Tulalip Campus (MTC) schools - click HERE to view routes.
- Neighborhood bus stops have been established and will be used for all bus routes for both Group A and Group B students for Marysville Getchell (MG) and Marysville Pilchuck (MP) High Schools since we have groups of students attending school on separate days of the week.
- MG and MP students will ride the same bus to and from school. It is important for students to learn and know their bus number as there will be two fleets of buses arriving at each high school as they drop off and pick up students.
- Buses will not “shuttle” between MG and MP as in the past. Buses will pick up and drop off students following routes that start and end at the high schools closest to the student’s neighborhood and then proceed to the other high school.
- Heritage and Legacy High School routes are included in the Marysville Tulalip Campus (MTC) routes along with 10th Street Middle School which will be direct transportation to and from school using the designated bus stops - click HERE to view routes.
At this time, there is no change to the current elementary school bus routes - click HERE to view routes. It is important for our elementary school families to know that as the middle and high school routes get established, it is possible that your child’s bus may be delayed for the afternoon (PM group) drop-off for the first several days.
There are no changes to the preschool bus routes. The pick-up and drop-off times for preschool students who have scheduled transportation will not change.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Our transportation staff will continue to improve and modify routes, which may change buses and/or bus driver assignments to provide the best possible experience for our students and families including timely pick-up and drop-off.
If you have any questions about bus stops or routes, please contact the Transportation Department at (360) 965-0300. Questions about your child’s(rens) schedule should be directed to their school(s). For the school directory, click HERE.